Saturday 23 April 2016


Ay uP


I wanted to share with you ten of my favourite shots from two shoots I did for a very talented jewellery maker Chris Boland.
I have been a fan of his work for a while and wanted to do something different with the shoots. They look at times like sculptures themselves, or futuristic, maybe even brutalist buildings, so I wanted to mess around with scale. Using a macro lens on a Sony A6000 I was able to get really close up, almost underneath as to be looking op at something, this worked really well whilst at Stanage North during a sunset, and capturing the light through the gems down the very beautiful Wyming Brook in Sheffield. I had done a shoot there for Scavenger and wanted to see what the rings looked like with a long exposed background of the waterfalls there. Unfortunately the lens on the Canon enabled me from getting up close enough for what I really had in mind but I had fun.
See what you think.


Ps
At the bottom of the blog there are a few images I had to take for myself whilst I was there, rude not to yes?

PPs

U have updated lots on my website including new paintings, photography, for others and there is even a video. Enjoy x


Click on images to enlarge.











Whilst I was there.






X


No comments:

Post a Comment