Friday 13 May 2016

Digital Peak District painting prints.




Ay uP

So I have put up a few selected oil paintings as digital prints in my shop.

Please visit me



These are digital prints of selected oil paintings inspired by the Peak District and Derbyshire landscapes.
Giclee print on 230g High White Matt paper through Piezo heads.
Each print will be signed, packaged with tissue paper and sent recorded delivery in a postal tube.

They measure 50cm on the longest length and are between 30cm/35cm on the shortest.

These are printed when ordered so times of delivery may vary but I aim to send them as soon as possible.

Original paintings are available and start at £300, please contact for more information or visit my website at ladoza.co.uk


Thank you so much for all your support, I appreciate it so very much x









x


No comments:

Post a Comment