Sunday 3 April 2016


Ay uP

I cant believe it has been that long since my last blog? 
Super busy though so where to start.

I have now a new website up and running that was well over due so I've been putting in some time there which I hope you go and visit if you like my work, click here for the link.

Loads of photography projects including behind the scenes build up for a theatre production called Foolish Mortals. It was on at the Lantern Theatre in Sheffield last month and was fantastic.
(I Will be doing a special on this as there are so many images I would like to share from it)

I have been doing loads of exploring and research work along Stanage Edge in the Peak District these past few months and you can see images in the photography section on my website. I am very much looking forward to Springtime and documenting my adventures out there. My autumn and winter photography really influenced my last series of oil paintings with you also see on my website. I will be updating that section soon as I'm waiting for 5 new paintings to dry at the moment.

Yesterday I was asked to do the photography for the Leading Ladder climbing finals at Awesome Walls Sheffield and wanted to share some of my favourite images from the event with you below. 
You can see more photos if you visit their Facebook site here.
Also a huge well done to all involved with the event, such a great vibe from climbers, volunteers to the all the staff.
I am looking forward to maybe taking part myself in the next leading Ladder competition. Some training maybe needed me thinks.

Enjoy the photos.

























here are one or two of my recent landscapes too, for more please visit my new website at ladoza.co.uk

Thank you. 
x






X


No comments:

Post a Comment