Wednesday 1 January 2014

Here is to a productive 2014.



Ay uP

Happy new year first of all, I hope you all have some great things to look forward to in 2014.
It is looking like a busy year for me so far. Lots going on and lots to look forward too.

Last year I really got stuck into some photography and have recently got some lovely software which I'm looking forward to exploring. Below are some images I had taken through last year and re-visited in terms of post production. 

I am off to devon next week so I really hope the weather will be kind to me this time and i can bring back some nice images with me, I am also looking forward to being near the sea again. 

New paintings are coming along nicely and will post images of them soon.

Enjoy











































X

No comments:

Post a Comment