Friday 13 December 2013

Pictures from Decembers adventures.


Ay uP

Here are some pictures for you. 
After missing the chance to photo the sunset on sunday the 8th december, i thought id run out and see if  it would repeat itself. I wasn't disappointed even though it wasn't quite as apocalyptic looking.
I was lucky to bump into a very talented photographer called Stephen Elliott who was very generous in giving me some fantastic tips and advice to help me out. I am looking forward to putting them into practice as soon as i get the chance. Please visit his work.


These are the pics i came back with. I do love Burbage.






Also 

Here are some pictures taken at the studio for Fletcher Dervish.
their EP is soon coming and i can't wait to get my ears on it .

Enjoy








X











No comments:

Post a Comment