Saturday 21 July 2012

Tramlines ay up

Tramlines Is upon us once again. Music everywhere and even the weather has treated us to some rays.
I had a great call from the old sweet shop the other day asking if I would like to make some artwork responding to the lyrics of a band playing at tramlines on Sunday. This would be printed in the exposed tramlines newspaper. I asked if I could choose rolo tomassi as I just fkin love that band and yes I could. This is what happened.




Thanks to The Old Sweet Shop and Exposed for asking me to take part.

Elsewhere, Bokfest 2012 is starting to take shape and we are really excited about Robs short film reel, a zombie film first for Bokfest will be made, live ceramic firings, stone walling and wood sculpturing, paintings, music and new stone bbq to be tested every day. Good stuff.

Another thing I am very excited about will be seeing the Omar Rpdriguez Lopez Group in Leeds, cockpit, this September the 29th.
Anyway, back to packing boxes and getting excited about my new house as of 1st August.
Enjoy tramlines and lets hope it’s the start of summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment