Wednesday 3 June 2015

Looking back at May.



Ay uP

So then. 
I have been a tad busy this last month with exhibitions, music writing, new prints, new wood paintings, photography, commissions, talks, film openings and exploring new techniques etc.
June is also looking like it could be a full one for me.

I have new works in my shop available now if you click on the link to the right or below.



I have some works still up in Cupola Gallery and have recently finished a month long exhibition with them which was great. Click below for a link to this fantastic Gallery.



Here are some of the highlights from the past month.

Enjoy

Click on the images to make them larger.


































































Any enquiries please get in touch.
Thank you for your support.


X



No comments:

Post a Comment