Thursday 8 May 2014

Awesome Walls's walls...



Ay uP

So here is a little video I have put together showing the process I went through in designing the artwork for an incredible new climbing centre in Sheffield.
Awesome Walls.
(Awesome staff too)

Every now and then you get chances to do something that is close to your heart. This was one of those times. Climbing has been a part of my life for a long time and I feel that I owe a lot of how I think and act now to the disciplines learnt through climbing, also how it shaped an appreciation for the outdoors and the elements from an early age.
So when I was asked to see what I could come up with for some mural work at Awesome Walls I wanted to put together something special.
The following film documents what how I came about and constructed the designs that were then painted on the walls (with a very small brush).

click on the video link for the film.
(Make sure you click the settings on youtube to make it 720)


Enjoy.































I am to start the second phaze soon.
(Burbage)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment