Monday 17 June 2013

Post bok and round up and more x


Ay Up

Post Bok

What a great Bokfest we had this year. It was great to catch up with old faces and meet some new ones. I loved the enthusiasm shared with ongoing projects and the talk of new ones. The films and peoples involvements were amazing and with so much amazing talent. I can’t wait to see how things turn out and to see future collaborations that look like they are happening. Exciting times.

Here are a few of my favorite shots of the weekend’s festives.























x



Also some new pictures for you.
Hope you enjoy.




















x

What else has been going on?

PHLEGM BOOK
Phlegm has a new book out now which is absolutely amazing, very proud of this dude.

SMIZZ IS BOSS
Visit my friend Smizz’s blog.

HEAR THE DOORS
One of the films to make an appearance at this years bokfest was “hear the doors” I cant wait to see how this turns out. Please visit if you get chance.

A COOL EXHIBITION
A nice exhibition including these metal sculptures from artist Heppoart and photographer Chard Remains held at CADS in Sheffield.








And lastly, I have heard the first drafts of my brother’s bands EP/Album, it is going to be epic and loud and I can’t wait to hear it finished.
Look out for Fletcher Dervish in 2013

x



No comments:

Post a Comment