Thursday 3 November 2011

clotted cream, pasties and fudge.

My first trip to St Ives then.

What a place.

At the Tate there is currently an exhibition all about abstract art, which I highly recommend visiting if you can. I spent two days in there and could easily spend another two. Despite one of the tours insisting on talking about Turner rather than the show it was fantastic. Also there is a nice show at the Hepworth in Wakefield by Claire Woods.

I have also started to make preparations regarding my solo exhibition in Sheffield’s Bank Street Arts Gallery. I look forward to revealing more in regards to this show but for now I will leave you with some photos of Devon and St Ives x.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete