Saturday 23 February 2013

Ladoza Music and Production


Ay up
So recently i have been making music, producing and getting back up to speed with logic pro 9. Absolutely loving it. Lots to learn and new things since back in 2006.
I dont have any set goals with it all at the moment but rather looking forward to seeing what grows naturally and more importantly from having fun.
From my days as a musician i still know lots of incredible talent who have all said they are up for making music so this year is looking very exciting at the moment.
My brothers new band Fletcher Dervish are close to finishing their new recordings and will be gigging within a month all being well (i will be letting you know asap any details i find out) 

I will be putting up projects including personal tracks and also productions i have done on my soundcloud page.

https://soundcloud.com/ladoza


hope you enjoy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment