Sunday 30 December 2012

Fresh start for new year.


So then, 2012 is almost over. Just time to sneak in a last blog and to wish you all a happy new year x
Here are some things I have been up to in the past few months.
I have a new T-Shirt available only from Balance in Sheffield. There are also a few of my tribes screen prints there too.
The T-Shirt is part of a new series of designs chosen by Balance to launch their new range. Glad to be part of it.



  
Did a one off guitar strap which I hope to see on stage at some point in early 2013 with an amazing new band that go by the name of Fletcher Dervish. I cant wait for that.

Some great things to look forward to in the coming year involving film, music, painting and some new prints coming soon.
Hope you have had a great Xmas and hope 2013 is a good year for you all.
See you there x.

No comments:

Post a Comment