Saturday 4 June 2011

Shop Ladoza x

Well then, been a busy few weeks to say the least. Bokfest was fantastic and met some great people, ate some great food, watched some cool films, made some artworks and met some friends I hadn’t seen for a while.

I have been trying to get a shop together for some time and its finally here, I have new works ill be putting in there soon so stay tuned. (link to the right)

Im still working on a website and I have a feeling that will take some time as it will be pretty in depth and only want it up when I am 100% happy.

The last few days I have been in print department with kid acne and I am really looking forward to his show at the millennium gallery coming soon.

I may also have some sort of a show coming up soon and have enjoyed making some new drawing for it.

Enjoy my shop and please spread the word x

No comments:

Post a Comment