Wednesday 20 April 2011

spring has sprung x

ayup

Been a while since I have had chance to post anything. It’s been a very busy month and lots going on. Held a show at the forum in Sheffield, helped raise some cash for the Ba fine art students which was fun, been working on the farm getting things ready for Bokfest which I am really looking forward to, ill be making a totem pole in the next few weeks for it too. Been building willow sculptures and making work in regards to responding to the Genius Loci of Sheffield. These will be my next pieces of work so stay tuned for them.

I am working on website and a shop will be coming in June sometime all being well.

Ill be busy with course work over the next month so if you want to get in touch please email me on ladoza@gmail.com

Enjoy the sun

Lado x

ps music making is also on the cards with thanks to leapfrog harris, been enjoying playing again and hope to have something by the the end of summer. x

No comments:

Post a Comment