Sunday 13 February 2011

one thing i wont say.

Been a tough start to the year so far. Over thinking, under thinking, doing, undoing, to the point where it becomes stuck, writers block, position of the moon, lack of vast amounts of water maybe, who knows? The saying back on track doesn’t work as it’s the track that has been lost for a while now but I feel productive again so that’s hopefully a step back on course. Anyway, here are a few pictures of some screen prints and drawings I have done over the past week.

News on a festival I am helping to set up will be coming soon and I am very excited about that, stay tuned.

I was asked by the good people on the BA art course to design tem a t-shirt to help them fund raise for their degree show, so for your chance to bid for what I have done with the added A2 print look out for the t-shirt auction, some big names have been added to the list already so good luck to them and glad I could help out.

Happy valentines for the lucky ones, be good and ill post new works soon.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment